We're here to help
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions
Vibrant is an FDA-cleared, drug-free, state-of-the-art treatment for adults with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC).
In clinical trials, Vibrant starting working within one week of taking it, and by the third week most patients had experienced significant improvement. The positive results continued for the remainder of the study period2.
The Vibrant capsule is about the same size as a standard vitamin capsule, making it easy to swallow with an 8-ounce glass of water.
The expected life of the Vibrant Pod is at least 3 years. Vibrant warrants the Vibrant Pod against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Vibrant will, at its discretion, replace (with a new or recertified Pod, at Vibrant’ discretion) any defective Pod, subject to the conditions and exclusions stated herein. In the event that a Pod is replaced, the warranty period will not be extended beyond the original 3 years. This warranty is valid only if the Vibrant Pod is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This warranty will not apply:
- If damage results from changes or modifications made to the pod by the user or third persons after the date of manufacture.
- If damage results from use of non-Vibrant capsules.
- If damage results from service or repairs performed by any person or entity other than the manufacturer.
- If damage results from a Force Majeure or other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- If damage results from a use by children or pets.
- If damage results from negligence or improper use, including but not limited to improper storage; water submersion that does not meet the instructions of the manufacture; or physical abuse, such as dropping or otherwise.
This warranty shall be personal to the original user, of the new or refurbished Pod. Any sale, rental or other transfer or use of the product covered by this warranty to or by a user other than the original user shall cause this warranty to immediately terminate. This warranty does not apply to Capsules and other accessories. The remedies provided for in this warranty are the exclusive remedies available for any breach hereof. Neither Vibrant nor its suppliers or distributors shall be liable for any incidental, consequential, or special damage of any nature or kind caused by or arising out of a defect in the product. All other warranties, expressed or implied, are excluded, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
For warranty claims, please contact [email protected]
We accept Vibrant Pod or capsule returns only after you, the original user, obtain our prior written or email return authorization.
We authorize product returns and will refund the purchase price you paid (net of insurance contribution or reimbursement) only if:
- Our product does not meet our product warranty terms (found at “Our warranty” on this page).
- Our product is damaged or defective at the time you receive the product, as long as you notify us of the damage or defect within one week after you receive the product as evidenced by your proof of purchase or other receipt, or
- You decide to return our product to us for any other reason within the first 30 days after we ship our product to you, as long as the returned product is new, unused, undamaged and in its original unopened packaging. Returns authorized under this clause (3) are subject to a $50 restocking fee.
We will provide a refund if a capsule is defective, as long as you notify us of the defect within one week after you tried to activate the capsule and return the claimed defective capsule to us for inspection. Refund will be prorated, based on the capsule count in a pack and the purchase price you paid (net of any insurance contribution or reimbursement), and will be issued after receiving the defective capsule(s) in our warehouse.
We do not accept returns or offer refunds in any other circumstances.
In clinical studies, patients experienced more frequent Spontaneous Complete Bowel Movements over baseline within one week of treatment and were sustained during the phase 3 trial period2. Vibrant was not evaluated beyond the 8-week study duration, so it is important to monitor the progress if treatment continues beyond that length of time.
As their healthcare provider, you need to write a prescription. However, you’ll need to let your patients know that Vibrant is only available through Carepoint, a specialty pharmacy. Carepoint will contact your patient to get any additional information they need to set up delivery to their home. If you have questions, you can contact Carepoint by calling (855) 237-9112.
The Vibrant capsule will activate automatically when it is placed in the pod. The capsule is activated once the green light on the pod lights up. Once it does, the capsule can be taken with a glass of water.